Acceptance of general terms and conditions
By using our services you hereby represent and warrant that you have fully read and understood these Terms & Conditions without any impairment in judgement resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgement. You agree and confirm that the Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself with the most recent version of the Terms & Conditions (as published on the Website).
- How you should use our Services
By Placing any order through our Website, you confirm that:
- You should be aware that our Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 500pounds.
- Order must be up to our MOQ before it can be deliver to you.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; if you are under the age of 18, you will not be permitted to Request products on this Website or use this Service;
- You are resident in the UK.
- You enter into an agreement with a Pharmacy and accept their terms and conditions (which will be provided to the Customer at the appropriate point in the process, when applicable) as the rules governing your relationship with such Pharmacy;
- The Products are for own personal use only; and you are accessing the Website in a language you understand, and be aware that you are yourself responsible if it is legal.
You must use the Website and Services with care and in compliance with the below:
- The provision of Consultation to you is conditional on you completing all questionnaires contained on the Website truthfully and honestly. You must reveal and disclose all relevant information truthfully to the best of your knowledge.
- Please do not register or complete questionnaires on behalf of anyone other than yourself, unless you have permission to do so from such individual and we receive express consent from such individual.
- We cannot be and are not liable for any damages which results from products you order from our site if it has not been prescribed by your doctor.
- If Products are prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the Products are the correct Products prescribed by a Doctor and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact the Pharmacy to seek advice and/or replacement as required. Do not consume any Products that are not the Products prescribed or which are damaged on arrival.
- You must carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you purchase Products in advance of your need to consume these, please ensure you do not consume Products that are out of date.
- Please ensure that no one other than yourself has access to any Products that are made available to you.
Parties, Relations & Agreements
The sale and supply of Products is agreed herein between a Customer and a Pharmacy, irrespective who collects payment, and the terms and conditions of a Pharmacy (if any) – which will be provided to the Customer at the appropriate point in the request process, when applicable – will govern the relationship between the Pharmacy and a Customer (if any and if applicable).
The relevant Pharmacy will ship orders as soon as possible when received, paid for and approved by a Doctor (for medicinal products). Any delivery times quoted are estimates, based on availability and normal delivery time. PainMedUK does not offer any service outside of the United Kingdom.
You hereby appoint the Carrier as your agent and proxy to transport the Products from the location of registered seat of the Pharmacy. Upon delivery of the Pharmacy to the Carrier, the Pharmacy shall be deemed to have completed its obligations under its agreement(s) and all risk and title to the Products will pass to you.
If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use our Website.